This is an important message for those members who have not yet renewed their membership for 2017
You now only have three opportunities to renew your membership for 2017 at the discounted price of 5 euros. The dates are as follows:
- Monday, 6th February 2017 at the General Meeting in Teulada. Desks open 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, 23rd February 2017 in the theatre at La Senieta, Moraira. 10:00-12 noon
- Monday, 6th March 2017 at the Annual General Meeting in Teulada. Desks open 9:30-10:30 a.m.
The Committee have once again agreed to offer a 50% discount to all current members. This means that, as long as you renew by 6th March 2017, the subscription for 2017 will be 5 euros per person. Please ensure that you bring along your current membership card.
If you did not renew your membership in 2016, you will need to rejoin and pay the full subscription of 10 euros per person.
If you are not in Spain during the period January-March, then you can give your membership cards and subscriptions to a friend who will be able to renew on your behalf.
There will be 3 renewal desks as follows, so please ensure that you join the correct queue.
- Surnames A-F
- Surnames G-O
- Surnames P-Z
If you have not renewed by 6th March, then you can still renew at any of the General Meetings in Teulada, but you will be liable to pay the full 10 euros subscription fee. However, until you do renew, you will not be able to
- Attend or join any groups, including Dining Out meals, Las Chicas lunches and Wine Tastings
- Join any of the travel trips
- Receive the enews bulletins
- Receive the newsletters
- Participate in any social function
- Continue to belong to our Facebook closed group (forum)
If you do not intend to renew your membership for 2017, please email me so that I can note our records accordingly.
New Members are also welcome to join on the first two of the above dates. The subscription for new members for 2017 will be 10 euros per person. Please click on this link to download our Application Form.
Please note that the New Members desk will not be open at the Annual General Meeting on 6th March 2016.